The goal is to encourage, motivate, and inspire students to pursue a higher level of education, providing the skills and knowledge for college preparation milestones and assisting students with degree/major selection.
UNDERSTANDING THE PURPOSE OF HIGHER ED PROGRAM
In this lesson, students will learn the importance of receiving a higher education and acquire pertinent knowledge on how their education is relevant to the real world. Students will also explore personal soft skills, transferable skills, and discover how their talents connect to their future college and career endeavors.
- Increase motivation to pursue higher Ed
- Improve student academic commitment and effort outcomes
- Learn about opportunities associated with a college degree
- Gain awareness of inner strengths
DEGREE DISCUSSION PROGRAM
In this lesson, students will learn about different college degrees and explore career pathways. They will also gain clarity on how to choose the correct major for the career they are interested in.
- Decrease anxiety about choosing a major
- Gain clarity on college degree requirements
- Help students identify possible careers
- Learn how to research career/majors effectively
ACADEMIC PLAN PROGRAM
This lesson entails the fundamentals of college preparation and key factors to getting accepted to a college/university. Students will learn about college expectations, requirements, personal statements, and college applications.
- Prepared to apply to UCs & CSUs
To learn more about the student workshops & programs we offer, please submit the form below to book a call with me.
- I provide virtual trainings
- Now accepting bookings for 2022 school year!